- Gigabyte Mainboard GA-H55M-UD2H (LGA1156, Micro ATX)
- Intel Core i5-2500k Prozessor (4x 3.3 Ghz), overclocked at 4 Ghz for each core
- 16 GB Corsair DDR3-1600 CL9 Vengeance
- Watercooling Corsair Hydro Series H60
- be quiet! Pure Power 530W power supply
- Sapphire HD 6870 graphics card (quite a beast!)
- LG BT10N Slim disc drive
- Samsung 64GB SSD
- some nice blue iluminating coolers
- and much more
The whole setup was intended to be MacOS comptatible since I wanted to transform that thingy into a Hackintosh. Youmight want to get yourself a setup, then I recommend this page: http://wiki.osx86project.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page.
So far, so good. You haven't seen this hell of a project yet. I took some photos - from the beginning till the end - to give you an idea on how to prepare the case in order to make everything fit into there. Here we go...